1) Rebar is Set into the Foundation
2) Forms are built around the Rebar
3) Concrete is "shot" into the forms
Stamp on Cute Designs
4) Concrete Cures
5) Forms are Removed
6) Many more kennels can be built in a fraction of the time, compared to CMU Block construction kennels.
7) Paint the Epoxy Coating Over the Concrete
Result: Smooth & Seamless!
Look Ma! No floor seams!
Separate Floor Drains on both side of Indoor/Outdoor Kennels allows for easy Cleaning!
No bottom seams makes for the most hygienic kennels!
Shotcrete Kennels with Indoor/Outdoor Access
Shotcrete Kennels with high separation walls
Sign up to receive occasional correspondence aboutIndigo Hammond + Playle Architects news and events.